Left rear inner wing

Took off the left rear wing to see what condition the inner wing was in...


...and the condition was quite good! Looks like most bits on the "outside" is as it should be, and after I have removed some of the waxoyl I can start fabricating parts for the right hand side, using the left as template.


A bit of rust in the seams around the drain box.


From the underside: I started scraping off the underseal and the seam sealer in the joint where the inner wing mounts to the body. There are some holes that I need to patch up, but it doesn't look too bad...


10:49 Posted by Guttorm | Permalink | Comments (0) |  Facebook |

The comments are closed.